Sunday, February 28, 2010

Adrianne Curry's wedding hairstyle...?

Ok so I want long flowy hairstyle on my wedding day. I loved Adrianne Curry's (1st cycle winner of ANTM) and wife of Christopher Knight (ex Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch) hairlstyle. I have looked everywhere. How do I get a hair do like hers. I live near chicago so any ideas would be appreciated. I think she had hair extensions put in. Does any one know? How do I get details about her hair on her wedding?


Thanks for all the helpAdrianne Curry's wedding hairstyle...?
I've seen the pictures of her hairstyle and while it isn't my favorite, it does look very nice on her.


The one thing that I would caution you about is the fact that this hairstyle can make the hair look very stringy instead of long and flowy...however, everyone's hair is different. Your's may be able to hold that style much better than someone with my hair.


I also wanted my hair long and flowy the day of my wedding, but I also didn't want it to look stringy or fall into my face. Since I already have very long hair I was just lacking in the volume department. My hairdresser and I went over to a local wig shop (best place to go for real hair extentions...and trust me, you want the real ones) and got a few clip in extenstions that we clipped in at the top of my head. Gave it a lot more volume.


They have hair extensions that you can clip in. They go in a circle around the head and add a lot of length and volume to the bottom part of the hair. Like these:


http://cgi.ebay.com/DARK-BROWN-HAIR-CIRC鈥?/a>


If you get the ones with real hair your stylist shouldn't have any problem curling them, etc. I know with mine you can shampoo, curl, hair spray them, etc.


Another thing to consider is that she is not wearing a veil...do you want to wear a veil? The veil can drastically change the look of the hairstyle.


Just bring those pictures to your stylist and they should be able to play around with it. Definitely do a trial. If I had not done one my hair would have fallen completely flat that day.


Good luck to you :)Adrianne Curry's wedding hairstyle...?
I'm getting married in May and that's how I want my hair also. I have tried to find pictures but didn't come up with anything good. I just told the hair stylist that I wanted the sides back and loose curls in the rest. We did a trail run and it looked good.





When you find the person who is going to do your hair ask him or her if they saw the wedding.





Good luck!
I hope this helps





http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=1鈥?/a>








http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=1鈥?/a>








http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=1鈥?/a>








http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=1鈥?/a>








http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=1鈥?/a>











Yes she had extensions, the ones that are glued on.
If it's really hot the day of your wedding, you'll wish to Heaven you would have put it up somehow. And sweat will ruin whatever makeup you have on. But if it's going to be cool, then long hair worn down is fine.





As far as your question, I think you can contact any salon and show them the picture you have in mind.
your best bet is to get a picture of her hair and take it in to the stylist that will be doing your hair. most stylists give you a ';trial run'; for your wedding hair so you can discuss how it could be done then. best wishes!
  • Grace Cup HK Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment