Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hairstyle help please?

My husband-to-be and I are getting married soon and I already have my dress picked out. It is a sleeveless white and extremely elegant. My hair is golden brown with side swept bangs and it goes three inches past my shoulder. Any ideas, or urls to pictures of hairstyles would be greatly appreciated! thanks!Wedding hairstyle help please?
you sound alot like me ...first of all congrats to your engagment ...im also engaged but we're waiting until we have money saved up to wed...i plan on getting a strapless wedding gown too...i also have a hairstyle picked out that i want that i think you may like..i have long dark brown hair down my backto the edge of my back(im 5'3) ..although i dont have bangs this hairstyle may work for you.....





i know the site is for a video-- the girl getting married has a cute hairstyle... its half up half down ...i think you can pause the video and print the pic out of the hairstyle....





videocodezone.com/videos/t/ theory_of_a_deadman/make _up_your_mind.html





or download the video for theory of a deadman ';make up your mind';


i promise its not bad or disgusting its one of my favorite rock songs....Wedding hairstyle help please?
The classic updo is a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment