Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need wedding hairstyle tips, pic inside help me fix this and find more styles?

my hair has many many layers


when I make a bun or something like that the shorter pieces stick out


i am getting married in July and I need tips.. what do I do to smooth out my hair and make it look more professional..


product reference??


Also what are some good styles I should try?


Do it yourself sites would help a lot





I have to do it myself because i have already went way over budget on decorations and fixing everyone up :)


http://i27.tinypic.com/ejhd8w.jpg





THANK YOU! if you help me!I need wedding hairstyle tips, pic inside help me fix this and find more styles?
I know you probably don't want to hear it, but let someone do your hair- if you have a good hairdresser that's loyal to you, she'd only charge you around 30 to 40 dollars, which somehow i'm sure you could manage to pick up an extra shift or your fiance could. Check out instyle.com- they have so many celeb photos that have all kinds of hairstyles. Just make sure you do a practice runthrough on your hair and makeup- so you are pleased with yourself. Hopefully you will only have one wedding and those pictures will be passed down and represent your love and who you are as a couple. Best of luck and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment