Sunday, February 28, 2010

Like this wedding hairstyle?

I already asked this but i dont think it worked. Anyway, its from Taylor Swift's film clip for Love Story.





http://media.photobucket.com/image/love%鈥?/a>Like this wedding hairstyle?
I think its so perfect and cute for a wedding. It gives you like a touch of elegance but modern and pretty at the same time...Good Choice is a great wedding hairstyleLike this wedding hairstyle?
I love it. If you can find someone to do it I would say go for it. Make sure you do a test run that way you know if your hair will hold all day. But I would say go for it.
Very sophisticated, beautiful. I might not do that twist that is shown over the ear, but thats me.
I think its beautiful
Very pretty.
i don't like it up, i like it like down and curly and stuff. but its pretty:)
I think it's gorgeous :)
I think it's pretty, but a little bit curly in the front. Still pretty though.
Na..
Its pretty, but not really my sort of style. its hard to judge hairstyles when you don't know the face its going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment