Friday, February 26, 2010

Men... What do you think of this wedding hairstyle?

I want honest answers, because I want my future husband to love my hair on my wedding day. So please look at it closely and tell me what you think. I have blonde hair.





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/KayKay05/halfupdo.jpgMen... What do you think of this wedding hairstyle?
to be totally honest... your husband-to-be will be too nervous about messing up to notice anything (as i remember from bitter experience)...





it is a lovely hairstyle... and when he looks at the photos and video of the ceremony, THEN he'll be able to comment properly...Men... What do you think of this wedding hairstyle?
If he's the right man for you, he's going to love the way you look and think you're gorgeous no matter how you do your hair.





Honestly, I'm not a fan of the hair bundled on top like in the photo. The bangs on the side are fine. Maybe instead of bundling the hair on top of your head, you can bundle it in the back like a bun. Make sure strands of hair don't fall in front of your face.





Not very good at describing hairstyles, and I hope that's not too confusing.
Not a man, But a women's opinion is much better. Men want their wives or girl friends hair long always long. You could look absolutely horrid with your hair up or down,





You choose what best looks on you. What complements your face, and your hair.
Looks fine to me and Im sure youre fiance won't care cause Im sure he loves you and trusts youre judgement that you did your hair the way you best invisioned yourself to be on that beautiful day..
my fiance says it looks lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment