Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding Hairstyle suggestions?

I am getting married soon, but I'm having trouble deciding how to style my hair to go with my veil (which is my mothers.) It sits as a headband, and it covers the front as well as the back (like the traditional veils.) I have straight, thin, shoulder length hair, so some styles are much harder to keep up (like curls) in the Florida humidity. Would having a flower in my hair also be too much with the veil?





Here are some pictures of the veil, please forgive my smile, I get the braces off before the wedding (thank God.)





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/baysidebandgeek/Wedding%20Dress/4.jpg





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/baysidebandgeek/Wedding%20Dress/5.jpgWedding Hairstyle suggestions?
Hello there I have an idea for you... upload your picture into the website I discovered here and play around with various hairstyles, cuts and colors...


This should give you some ideas and answers...


http://www.yourhairstyles.info/Wedding Hairstyle suggestions?
What Hairstyle You Should choose for your wedding





Everyone wants to look something different or more beautiful in their weddings. So finding the accurate hair style is an important factor of creating a stunning look. It is a best way to choose a particular hair styles depending upon your dresses, head wears, hair type, facial shapes.





More Info Here:_
Ur so young! Haha anyway i thing half up half down looks great with a veil like that...or one of those twisty buns...ur really pretty so whatever u do itll look good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment