Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding Hairstyle--Need pics please!?

I am wondering if anyone can help me find websites or pictures of wedding hairsyles that are half up half down with a picture of the front and the back also with a veil?? I am having a head piece, but it is just a small pin that will go above my veil, nothing like a tiara. If anyone can help that would be so great!!


thanks!!Wedding Hairstyle--Need pics please!?
try www.theknot.com Will have some GREAT ideas for all aspects of your wedding (and it's all free information:D BONUS haha).





I'm doing the same thing, my HTB wants my hair down cause he loves it down, but I want it out of my face so what I am doing is pinning the front back in little twists and then it cascades down.





Google: ';half up do hair'; and look through the images there are som gorgeous ones there. too many for me to post all the links. lol


Wedding Hairstyle--Need pics please!?
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/b鈥?/a>








Try that website. Click on links on the left.
Google ';bridal hair'; A pic of Carrie Underwood will show up first. This how I am doing my hair with no veil. Good luck
try www.theknot.com
brides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment