Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hairstyle Question! 10 points!?

OK so I am very worried about my hair for my Wedding! I have long, straight, relatively fine hair and I am thinking about having my hair in a low side bun and kind of at the side so you can see it front on. I don't want a slick look, something pretty, feminine, bouncy, natural and soft. I am having a tough time finding pictures which look like what I'm after and I'd REALLY appreciate if you have any ideas/picture links?Wedding Hairstyle Question! 10 points!?
ok LOTTS of curls (lose spiral curls) then u can do a swoop on either side u perfer (i say right) and then pin up the curls kinda in a french roll type of thing then after that pull the curls apart with your finger (NOT A COMB IT WOULD MESS IT UP) thats just to make more curls.....but i hope i helped out a lil


-Taylor.MarieWedding Hairstyle Question! 10 points!?
You could put your hair up and in a pony tail and the curl it then pin each curl in and make it in a curl bun i did that for my wedding it was great im a hair stylist my self so i did my own hair on my wedding day. i had many phone calls after so i could do their hair like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment