Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hairstyle HELP!!!?

I am getting married in June and I have hair down to the middle of my back. I am wondering if I have to wear my hair down or if there is a type of updo I could do!?!?! I would love if someone could reccomend a hairstyle or a website for me to look at hairstylesWedding Hairstyle HELP!!!?
check out these sites





http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/bridals鈥?/a>





http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/1032鈥?/a>





http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/hair/h鈥?/a>





http://www.weddinghair.com/





you can also go onto yahoo (images) and type in 'wedding hairstyles' and it will put up a selection of wedding hairstyle photos. you could always print off one you like and take it into your hairstylist and see if she can do something like that. Just have ideas of what you would like and talk to the hairdresser that is what they are there for..


best of luck!Wedding Hairstyle HELP!!!?
wear your hair in braided pig tails
... depends on the style of dress, too...
Go to the sylist that you plan on having 'do' your hair. Look thru books and have her style it that same day to see what you like. Bring your viel with (if you are having one).








Good Luck!
Have you thought of a ';half-up, half-down'; hairstyle? See this link for an example:





http://www.americanidolworship.com/wp-co鈥?/a>
The new style this season for brides is wear the hair down in soft waves.





I wouldn't recomend and updo, it would like lia a beehive if you have a lot of hair.





Good luck
Trim your hair and then have a stylist give you French braids those would be so cute for a wedding
First of all Congrats!!





I think that you should do something different... example: if you always wear your hair down wear it up... now if you always wear your hair up wear it down... also if you have straight hair do some curls... and if you have curly hair straighten your hair...





My point is to do something different to your hair... don't do the usual...





You should Visit www.weddingchannel.com it has helped me a lot... and you can get good ideas...





Good Luck... Hope you have a wonderful day...
braided pigtails!!! HOT!!!
It depends on how the dress looks. If you are wearing strapless you could do half pulled up, or all fo it up. If you have starps then put it up and do some cruls to line the face. You may just want it up anyways to keep it out of your way.
Try ivillage.com. I think you should get a nice trim on your hair. I would have my hair done in an updo with tendrils hanging down.
I personally love updos and like to get my hair done in updo's for all the fancy occasions I can find. This is one of my favorite do's and I think you will like it. Its classic, its easy to wear your tiara or headpiece and veil if you have one around this hairstyle.





http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SS鈥?/a>
If you want your hair up then there is a stylist out there who can make it happen for you.





My personal opinion if that a kind of updo ponytail would give you the best of both worlds and be just beautiful. It is kind of classic yet contemporary so when you look at your wedding pics with you kids in 20 years they aren't laughing and telling you how 00's you were (at least not about the hair)
I think a beautiful hair style is piled ontop of the head with whispy curls faling down....hairstyle.com. GL and congrats.
Congrats first of all I don't know websites but type in go-ogle.com and then hairstyles that should help you could ware


it up that would look pretty
Definitely wear your hair down. I like the idea of loose curls. You've let your hair grow out.. show it off!! :)
French twist is real elegant.
curl your hair, and pin up your bangs in the front, with a matching clip to your dress!
Your hair is a good length for both. Personally, I like my hair loosely curled and then put up in a loose, low updo with a messy bun at the nape of my neck. You can then add a flower or a clip with something on it that matches your dress.





Hair pulled back too tightly can look too harsh. And I beg you not to pile your hair on the top of your head and have two curled ringlets at your temples like the rest of the world. Hello 1994.





As for websites, i find most unhelpful as they all have images of very common, typical hair styles. Try finding some photos of celebrity weddings and tracking down some hair you like.





Good luck. And don't forget to plan around your veil, or lack of.

No comments:

Post a Comment