Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hairstyle?

Can this be done? I want to have my hair down or half up for my wedding. But I also want a taira and a veil. Can this be done. I can't seem to find any pictures of what I want. Can someone give me a link?Wedding hairstyle?
This link has probably about 1,000 different hair styles...








http://www.netwesele.pl/forum/printview.鈥?/a>Wedding hairstyle?
It can definitely be done! And it will look very pretty...I can't find any links except for the one below and its not the greatest of pictures but gives you a good idea....





http://www.visionveils.com/images/T6%20h鈥?/a>





http://www.chicagoweddingresource.com/ct鈥?/a>
This is what I tell all my brides. Take your tiara and veil and go to a salon for a trial run. You may end up hating that style and choosing something totally different. Whatever you choose I am sure will be beautiful!





I found a few pictures that may help!
It can totally be done. I don't have any pictures of it but I've actually seen it done.





What you want is a veil that is attached to the back of your tiara. If you want to see how it'll look on you, just get a cheap tiara at a young girl store like Claire's, get your veil or cheap fabric to fake one, and try it all out. You can probably sew the veil to the tiara. But I'm sure you (or a mom or a sister or a creative friend) can make it work.





Soft waves or loose curls look great on a wedding day with a veil behind them. Don't let anyone tell you not to do what you want - it's YOUR day!





Congrats!
what about these:





the one im thinking of is the bottom one in the right hand cornor





http://www.usabride.com/wedplan/a_5haird鈥?/a>





or you can go here and design your own bridal hair!





http://www.thehairstyler.com/
It's totally possible. I just...can't find any pictures to prove it. Your best bet is to go to a hair dresser with your tiara and veil and tell them you'd like to ';try it on'; and see what they come up with. Tell them just what you wrote here, ';half up/half down, and use *this.*'; Any experienced hair dresser will be able to show you more than a dozen hair styles for your length of hair, so don't be afraid to say the first or second one isn't exactly what you had in mind.





Good luck (and sorry I didn't find any pictures either) and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
of course that can be done. that is how i want my hair for my wedding. go to theknot.com and look at the real wedding pictures. you can see it on those brides.

No comments:

Post a Comment