Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do i choose my wedding hairstyle and make-up or does the hairstylist?

it's my first time and i don't knwo what to do.


i am just wondering,Do i choose my wedding hairstyle and make-up or does the hairstylist?
I would say you do (tipycally) You are the bride and you know what you like and don't like. Although the stylist or artist have experience they don't know you likes and dislikes. Usually the bride knows what she is going for (natural, updo, etc...) based on your wedding theme, season, etc


The stylist or artist can definitely give you suggestions, comments and feedback.


I would suggest to look at magazines and find something that you like that you would like your stylist or makeup artist to replicate. Be realistic, keep in mind that if you love a flowy curled look that a girl w/ long hair in the magazine has cannnot be replicated if you have short hair... unless you spend more money and get hair extensions put in.


I hope I helped.





Good luck and congratulations on your wedding.Do i choose my wedding hairstyle and make-up or does the hairstylist?
You choose what you like. Bring in magazine clippings or pictures from the web, the stylist will use these as reference. I brought in about 4 pictures of hairstyles I liked, and then the stylist tweaked them into something that worked for me. As for make up I just left that up to the artist, I just told her I wanted a little drama in the eyes but not too much, she took it from there.
It's all you!


Your day your choice.


My advice, take several pictures with you of styles that you like. Sit down with your stylist a week before the wedding and take some advice fro him/her on what will or will not work for your hair.


Once you decide on a style ,do a complete practice run through. That way on the day of your wedding you will know exactly what to expect.


Hope that helps.


Concrats And HAVE A GREAT WEDDING!
unless u know for sures that ur hairstylist likes what u like then i would be like surprise me n hopefully liked my end result but if u don't then u choose it and make sure u know exactly what u like n what u would want like make up etc... cus if u don't u my not like it at the end also make sure u have a practice before the big day...








good luck!!
Look around on the internet and look at weddings





Also when your hair stylist can choose one for you if u want and also if you dont have any ideas by the time u get there u can always look in magazines at the hair salon





But what would be cute it curl your hair and put it in a bun! =D
i got what you need right here





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment