Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hairstyle with a cathedral veil. HELP PLEASE!!!?

I have a cathedral veil and want to wear my hair down with curls. However, I'm not sure where to place the veil if my hair is down. I was thinking that I could purchase a tiara, place it somewhat at the crown and tuck the veil comb underneath tiara.





Not sure but need suggestions. The big day is 2 weeks away.Wedding Hairstyle with a cathedral veil. HELP PLEASE!!!?
You place it at the back of the crown of your head. My veil came with a small tiara attached. You could also do as you said.


I wore mine similar to this placement -


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/su鈥?/a>


http://www.anythingbridal.com/_images/ve鈥?/a>





The hairdresser took a small chunk of hair from the crown of my head in her hand, twisted it around and around until it coiled on itself, and she pinned that down (yes it hurt!) and sprayed the heck out of it. Then the comb from the veil/tiara slipped in under it. (you don't see the hair-knot thing, it's covered)


Now, that thing did not move all day and all night - absolutely amazing!Wedding Hairstyle with a cathedral veil. HELP PLEASE!!!?
Actually your idea sounds ideal. I would have your stylist try it and see how you like it. Or, ask your stylist to make other suggestions based on how well she feels she can secure the comb.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment