Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hairstyle for Thin Hair...?

My hair is pretty thin and is a little longer than my shoulders. Any suggestions on wedding hairstyles that work best with thin hair?Wedding Hairstyle for Thin Hair...?
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=prom+ha鈥?/a>





I think a faincy bun would be nice. I have the same problem you do and thats what I am doing.Wedding Hairstyle for Thin Hair...?
thin hair curls the best! keep it down and curl it. (big curls not corkscrews!)
Don't let thin hair guide your hairstyle for your special day. Lots of woman now add hair extensions not always for length but also for thickness. I would find a good stylist and and try a few different styles. I usually recommend this even if you don't have thin hair. You should try getting your hair done a couple of times before the wedding to see which style you like best and take a picture of it so when you get your hair done on the big day you can show the picture to the stylist to remind her. Good luck.
bun or you could get your hair-stylist to volumize your hair and put it in a nice style
pull it back in a tight ponytail and rock the bald look.
They have some really neat hair pieces that you could get. Go to the mall and check them out and get one that matches your color then pull your own hair up and back and clip on the hair piece.


Are you wearing a head piece for your wedding if so keep that in mind when you purchase the hair piece.
few curls here and there
I have fine hair too - for my wedding I had my hair lady pull it all back - but she pinned it so it looked like it had curls throughout.
Go to a hairdresser and tell them what you want - even if it's just 'I want something nice for my wedding.' They might suggest weaving some artificial hair in to 'bulk' it up for an up-do. Adding things like ribbons or flowers or other accessories may also help to give you a pretty look - or do something simple and wear a headpiece of some sort.
I don't know if you are planning to wear it up, but if you are you can go to one of the stores that sell fake hair(extentions) and buy hair that matches your color. Make sure you spend the money and buy good hair, you want to make sure that the hair can be curled with a curling iron without melting. This is what I have have the girls do who have thin hair for weddings. I you are planning to where your hair down you can have removable extentions custom made. They clip in and can be taken out that night. They are made with the measurements of your head so that they fit you perfectly. You can e-mail me if you have any ore questions cdrd4e@yahoo.com I custom make theese extentions or pieces whatever you need.
Have extensions put in. The cheapest place to go get hair extensions clued in or sewed in is a Beauty School . Look in the yellow pages in your area.
try and make it curly. My hair is thin too and for prom I used hot rollers and curled it and just pulled it back on the top to the back of the crown on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment