Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beach wedding hairstyle help please!!?

Hi guys, I'm getting married in Mexico on the beach. I have hair past the middle of my back and really want to wear it down and pretty casual. Anybody have any good tips for a down do that won't look like I've been through a tornado ... being a beach wedding I'm a little concerned about the wind. Any suggestions would be helpful :)Beach wedding hairstyle help please!!?
i was married on the beach...i left my hair down and only pulled back a bit of it in the front so it wouldn't blow in my eyes...use extra hairspray for the fly aways :) Beach wedding hairstyle help please!!?
maybe a low ponytail with a piece of your hair wrapping the band. Possibly a simple flower pinned in. It will be simple, but elegant, and keep your hair out of your way, out of your face if there is any wind.


It will also still show off the length.


Get a good lightweight product to smooth it and keep any frizzies out.


(i use Dove frizz lotion- my hair is stick straight, but it helps with any static)


Spray lightly with a shine.
The girl in Mamma Mia, She wore it half back and wavy down her back. It looked gorgeous and would keep from having too much wisp in your face http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/images_5/鈥?/a>
Have your hair curled, but pinned back this way it wont be in your face. Something like one of these, I personally love the second picture.
First off, get a hair cut!! Long hair is not practical for the beach unless you are willing to tie it back or up. If you have a favorite hair stylist, do a consult that includes a fan!!
  • Grace Cup HK Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment