Friday, February 26, 2010

I need a wedding hairstyle?

I am a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding and I wanted a good hairstyle. I thought about smooth and sleek, but I do not want that ';poof'; that everyone is wearing. I have long straight brown hair.





Pictures please!!I need a wedding hairstyle?
it all just depends. you will most likely want to wear ur hair back because most dresses have amazing tops and u will want to show that off. it depends on the shape of your face. you can do a side sweep back with curls but if ur hair is board straight then you can french twist...





http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/updos.h鈥?/a>





http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/1032鈥?/a>





http://www.brides.com/beauty/hairstyles/鈥?/a>





the last one is probably the best. its hard to find good websites because they're all frizzy and oldschool. u can never go wrong with french twist or low ponytail with curls as long as u have side part or whatever. good luck. also if those dont work look up the bridal magazines online- those wont be old schoolI need a wedding hairstyle?
Ok i cant give you a pick just now.. just search in yahoo or google the images for Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt wedding, her hairstyle ifs gourgoeus and simple.. also Avril LAvignes hair in her wedding.. both will work for you since you have straight hair
pull it up. add pearl beads to bobby pins %26amp; pin up.
go with some kind of updo. looks great for any wedding
Why don't you do a side part and pull it back on one side
  • Grace Cup HK Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment