Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding hairstyle for halter dress...?

Hello...I am having a hard time finding pics of brides with halter dresses. I am trying to figure out what kind of hairstyle would look right. I want it down but I am afraid it will take away from the style of the dress...help! If anyone has a pic of them in their dress please post for me! Or give ideas!Wedding hairstyle for halter dress...?
heres one with it up


http://www.flickr.com/photos/19393374@N0鈥?/a>





this one is pretty, its not so tight so its kinda like it was down, or half up


http://www.simply-brides.co.uk/pictures/鈥?/a>





down


http://www.watters.com/images/products/f鈥?/a>





maybe try going to the knot and look at halter dresses, and there are like 15 pages, and some pretty styles...hope this helps...good luck, and congratsWedding hairstyle for halter dress...?
my wedding dress was tube, my hair dresser puts my hair up and styled it...





if u want to look your dress beautiful on that day, it will be look great if you put your hair up..to give justice to your halter top
Having it down takes away from the dress. I'd either have it:


1. Up


2. Half-up http://images.della.com/images/slideshow鈥?/a>





(with half-up at least the front of your dress stays mostly visible...I know with my hair I tend to keep it covering my shoulders, which is exactly what you *don't* want to do with a halter top!)





Good luck :)
up if its down it takes away from the halter style u cant see it
Why would you have to wear it up for a halter dress? It's not like the back part of the halter strap is anything to look at! If you want it down, wear it down! It will be beautiful!
I googled it and seen that most have them up or down. I don't really know but maybe you could do half up half down. I have a strapless dress and mine is going to be half up half down.
I think you could wear it half up and then have the down hair behind your shoulders. Then you could see the neckline and have your hair down. However, I am a big fan of halter with hair up!!!
i had a halter dress for my wonderful wedding. i had my half up and the pieces down all curled!! it was lovely in the end
I think with a halter dress, do your hair up. But actually a really good stylists would know, both by the style dress and your face shape. Maybe half up half down. I was very lucky to find a stylist at a bridal show that had done my hair and gave me a completely different perspective than what I had orginally thought. Good Luck
Loose, Up, Soft ringlets, 5-6 very small accent flowers or clips
  • Grace Cup HK Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment