Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Survey: I'm gonna be a teenage flower girl at my cousins wedding, hairstyle ideas for frizzy,long,blonde hair?

I don't even know my dress yet!Survey: I'm gonna be a teenage flower girl at my cousins wedding, hairstyle ideas for frizzy,long,blonde hair?
Look up some of Sarah Jessica Parkers hairstyles on google images, maybe something will inspire you =)Survey: I'm gonna be a teenage flower girl at my cousins wedding, hairstyle ideas for frizzy,long,blonde hair?
u can either curl ur hair or straight it


use heat protectant


and use frizzy hair stuff


which ever u do u can also do the half up and half down with a pretty clip


u can also go to the salon and check out pretty up-do hairstyles to do on ur hair and have curls with it as well! =)
If you like to wear your hair down but it is too frizzy try boring someones CHI or Sedu. That will give you a great straight look without frizz.





There are also some pretty nice hairstyles that girls do for proms that you could do as well. Check this link out and see if anything stands out.





Good Luck





beauty.about.com/od/promhairstyle1/a/p… - Cached
thats exactly how my hair is! I went to a dance and i made it so i pulled half of it back with a sparkly clip that matched my dress(like when you pull back from one ear to the other). And then I curled all of it. It looked amazing. I loved it.








Oh ya n make sure the bride doesnt give u a certain hairstyle
leave it down but straighten it and spray hairspray in it then put in a flower or something nice like that .you can get good hair stuff at clair's or icing. also maybe put in a flowery head band
You should straighten it.... maybe try to make it look like one of these?





http://style.la-mimi.com/wp-content/gall…
http://www.wedding53.com/wp-content/uplo…
straighten ur hair then put it half up half down, then curl it, or if u don't feel like doing the half up half down, then just straighten and curl


hope i helped! %26lt;3
Frizzy hair is not suitable for a flower girl.
I would curl it and put it only 1/2 ways up
I would but it in a messy bun and add a tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment